Monday, August 9, 2010

Time to relax


Yummy!




I love to go to Panera's and have one of these delicious pastries (bearclaw) and a coffee mocha or a latte. It's nice to just sit outside, when it's not too hot, with my husband and enjoy a good cup of coffee like this and talk and just take an hour or so to unwind from the every day stress. We've also taken our laptops and I've done a bit of blogging or postcrossing, or just surf the net, since they have the wireless connection there. Sometimes you have to have a little me-time!:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. It is so great to see this new 'this and that' blog! Would love to follow your happenings!

    And I just wanted to tell you that I have just finished a letter for you, and it will go in the mail on Tuesday or Wednesday :) Yay, at last :)
    Thanks for being patient and understanding with me!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete