Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Grannies are here!

Yeeeeah, my grannies arrived!!!  I received my exchange grannies yesterday in the mail.  I was so happy to find them in my mail box and they're all really beautiful.  Now, I just have to figure out what to make out of them.  I think I'll probably try to make a pillow.  It may take me a while, since the holidays are fastly approaching and there are so many other things to do.  
It was a fun project to be in and it encouraged me to crochet again, which I really have missed doing the last few years.  I'm already thinking about joining the next exchange in the New Year.



These are the grannies I received back.

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Vagirl, freut mich das die Grannys zu dir gefunden haben:-) Nun wünsche ich dir sehr viel spaß damit und freue mich schon auf dein Endergebniss:-)
    Habe dich schon eingetragen für Januar 2011

    Ganz liebe grüße Bea

    ReplyDelete