Saturday, July 9, 2011

Just crocheting!

Here is my afghan I've been working on for a while now.  Slowly it's getting bigger.  I try to crochet a row or two every day or other day.  Maybe one of these days I'll get it finished.  I guess I set my goal pretty high, trying to make it big enough to cover a queen bed, instead of just making a throw for the couch.
It keeps my hands occupied and my mind off other things.  I usually work on it when watching a movie or a show on TV.  It does relax.:)



Just wanted to share it with everyone.  I got the pattern from Lucy's blog and you can see her tutorial right here.  Thank you so much Lucy for your wonderful directions.  They're very easy to follow.  If you love crocheting you should check it out.

3 comments:

  1. You can still join! It will be fun! No, I think everyone is making one for him-her-self :)
    Your ripple is truly beautiful :)
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so true...it is really relaxing while watching TV and a wonderful occupation for restless fingers! Love your afghan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls!
    Yes it is relaxing and a good way to keep your hands busy, while watching TV.
    Plus it's great fun to see everyone's projects!

    ReplyDelete